Thank you to everyone who participated in the 3rd Annual Arctic Classic.
The 4th Annual Arctic Classic will be December 28 and 29, 2017. Information will be posted mid-summer.
Congratulations to the 3rd Annual Arctic Classic Champions:
||Barcelona USA MD Barcelona USA Blue 05
||DC Athletics DCA 2004
||Barcelona USA MD 03B
||EPIC SC United 06
||Potomac Black 03
Click here for the 2016 schedule!
Returning for a 3rd straight year, the Maryland SoccerPlex will be hosting the Arctic Classic youth indoor soccer tournament. This fun tournament is for competitive level boys and girls teams aged U9 through U17 in a 7v7 indoor soccer format without boards.
Each team will play three games (not including championship games) over the two days, December 28th and 29th. The games will be 40 minutes long (two 20 minute halves) with a 2 minute half time. The games will be played between 7am and 11pm.
The age divisions supported will be based on the applications received.
Divisions: Youth - U9 through U17 - boys and girls
Play: Three 40-minute games
Cost: $350 per team (cash, credit cards, or checks).
Date: December 28-29, 2016
Registration Deadline: 12/15/2016 at 9:00AM
Acceptance Notification: 12/16/2016
1. Team Roster - Each team must provide a completed roster with all player names. Please submit your official roster from your club or state association.
Additionally, all players must be carded by one of the following associations:
- MSYSA (or another USYSA state association affiliate)
- US Club or one of its affiliates
- Maryland Soccer Foundation
If the team does not have cards for the league it currently plays in all players must submit a proof-of-age document. The following documents will be accepted - only one is needed:
- Passport (or passport card)
- Birth Certificate
- State Identification Card
2. Individual Waiver Form - Each player listed on the team roster must completely fill out a Waiver Form. Click here for the waiver.
Please complete the necessary documents and submit them on GotSoccer.
If you have any further questions, please call 301-528-1480 or email Ryan Del Vecchio, Tournament Director, at email@example.com.
PAPERWORK DEADLINE - 12/21/2016