1. Montgomery County has stipulated that there can be no more than 50 people on a full size field at any given time. .
2. Each team may only have 12 players dress at each game to ensure that there are no more than 25 people on each half of the field.
3. Players will be required to get their temperature checked prior to every game. Check in tent will be located in between Fields 19 & 20. If a player does not comply, they may not participate in the game and must leave the premises.
Please make sure to list all players on the team roster prior to the Friday before the start of the league. To access the roster click here.
4. Only 1 spectator per player permitted to stand/sit in designated areas surrounding the field.
5. Social distancing should happen between players while on the sideline. Benches will not be provided by the SoccerPlex and teams may not use their own benches or chairs.
6. Masks must be worn by players walking to and from game fields, in bathrooms and are required when not actively playing.
7. Sanitation stations have been added to each field grouping and at comfort stations.
8. Bathrooms will be cleaned periodically to ensure proper sanitation.
Failure to comply with MSF rules and procedures, including roster limits, masks, social distancing etc. will result in the game being terminated and forfeit for the offending team.