BACK AGAIN FOR SUMMER 2021!
This camp is being hosted in partnership with One on One Basketball Inc. Esports & Sports Camp combines the best of team sports and the emerging world of Esports! Campers will spend half of their day playing sports like basketball, soccer, and handball, and the other half they are playing in the Esports lab to work on gaming techniques! Campers will play games like NBA2K, Madden, FIFA, NHL, Gran Turismo, and MLB The Show! Please note, all video games played will be of the sports genre, no games with violence will be played.
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory hand-washing breaks at the end of each activity
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 8 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1 counselor in training per group). They will stay with these groups for the entire day.
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a curbside drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station. Please click here to see diagram!
This camp is open to boys and girls ages 8-14
The camp day is 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Campers will be split by age groupings. Older kids would be playing sports while younger kids play esports and vice versa.
June 21 - June 25
August 2 - August 6
August 16 - August 20
$325 per week
Extended Care is available for just $10 per hour, per camper.
Before Care: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
After Care: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
HOW TO REGISTER?
STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for the Full Day, Full Week Option - Click Here
To register for Before or After Care - Click Here
STEP 2: Camper Health and Information Form
We are only accepting online submissions. To access the form click here
The form only needs to be filled out once for the entire 2021 Summer.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
(Online Submission Only) - DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL CAMP
This form must be completed daily to ensure your child is not sick, experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, has not been in contact with anyone who has been/is sick due to COVID-19
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
Campers will not be permitted to attend camp if required forms are not completed.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.