Looking for a safe place for your child(ren) to have fun on non-instructional school days?
We have the perfect solution for those days off during the 2020-2021 school year!!
This camp is designed to get your children
out of the house and moving around, all while having a blast!
Camp is open to Boys and Girls Ages 5-13 years old
|2020-2021 Day Camp Dates|
|Fall & Winter Dates|
|September 28||December 28||January 18|
|November 3||December 29||January 29|
|November 4||December 30||February 12|
|November 9||February 15|
|March 8||April 1||May 13|
|March 29||April 2||June 17|
|March 30||April 5||June 18|
|March 31||April 16|
|March 29-April 2|
|Length of Camp||Price|
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|$55 per child|
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|$35 per child|
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
|$35 per child|
Winter Break Camp
$150 per child
Spring Break Camp
|$225 per chilld|
We will be working to keep your children as safe as possible for the duration of camp. We are creating new activities that will follow all CDC guidelines for COVID 19, but also give your child the chance to play around with their friends! Please note, School's Out camp is an indoor & outdoor camp. Campers will begin the day indoors inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center) and will transition outdoors to play a variety of field games & sports.
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before and after each use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout the day.
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 10 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1-2 counselors in training per group).
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as will as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask and will be required to wear a mask at all times while indoors and when not actively participating in physical activity outdoors.
- Campers must bring their lunch, snacks and water.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a curbside drop-off/pick-up at the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
- **Individuals with underlying medical conditions shall obtain clearance from their primary care physician before attending camp.
What Will the Children do All Day?
In the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center), we have 8 basketball courts that are perfect for any sport...soccer, relay races, tag, dodgeball, flag football and whatever game your child can come up with! Since there will be so much running around and fun campers should wear comfortable athletic clothing and bring plenty of water! If your child is coming for the full day be sure to send them with a packed lunch! If you'd like to send your child(ren) for only a half-day that is alright too! If you have a favorite ball, BRING IT! If you have any other questions feel free to give our office a call at 301-528-1480!
How To Register?
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a non-refundable administrative fee.
$15 for daily camps
$50 for weekly camps