You asked...we delivered!! Favorite parts of SAM Soccer Camp and Fun for All, All for Fun Camp, combined!
This full-day camp designed for youth ages 5-13 will feature SAM Soccer Camp in the morning (outdoors), where campers will focus on fundamentals and various drills! In the afternoon, campers will finish off their day recess style with the Fun For All, All for Fun Camp (indoors)!
COVID 19 - Our response:
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when not engaging in physical play with the campers. Both campers and staff are required to wear masks when indoors.
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks at the end of each activity
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 10 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1-2 counselors in training per group)
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
|Week 9||August 16 - August 20|
|Week 10||August 23 - August 27|
Multi-Week Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout. Must register for 2 or more weeks in one transaction to receive $20 off each camp week (only for weekly full-day camp registrations)!
Perfect for Boys and Girls ages 5-13
9:00am - 12:30pm Soccer
12:30pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 4:00pm Fun for All
Extended Care Available!
8:00am - 9:00am (Morning)
4:00pm - 6:00pm (Afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
Soccer (morning session)
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
All-Sports (afternoon session)
- Have fun & stay active
- Players grouped by age and ability (soccer)
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
What to Bring:
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Water - enough to last the entire day
- Lunch & Snack
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for the Full Day, Full Week Option - Click Here
To register for Before or After Care - Click Here
STEP 2: Camper Health and Information Form
We are only accepting online submissions. To access the form click here
The form only needs to be filled out once for the entire 2021 Summer.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
(Online Submission Only) - DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL CAMP
This form must be completed daily to ensure your child is not sick, experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, has not been in contact with anyone who has been/is sick due to COVID-19
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
Campers will not be permitted to attend camp if required forms are not completed.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.