You asked...we delivered!! Favorite parts of SAM Soccer Camp and Fun for All, All for Fun Camp, combined!
This full-day camp will feature SAM Soccer Camp in the morning (outdoors), where campers will focus on fundamentals and various drills! In the afternoon, campers will finish off their day recess style with the Fun For All, All for Fun Camp (indoors)!
COVID 19 - Our response:
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when not engaging in physical play with the campers. Both campers and staff are required to wear masks when indoors.
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks at the end of each activity
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 10 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1-2 counselors in training per group)
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as will as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|Week 1||June 22 - June 26|
|Week 2||June 29 - July 3|
|Week 3||July 6 - July 10|
|Week 4||July 13 - July 17|
|Week 5||July 20 - July 24|
|Week 6||July 27 - July 31|
|Week 7||August 3 - August 7|
|Week 8||August 10 - August 14|
|Week 9||August 17 - August 21|
|Week 10||August 24 - August 28|
Perfect for Boys and Girls ages 5-13
Multi-Week and Sibling Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout!
9:00am - 12:30pm Soccer
12:30pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 4:00pm Fun for All
Extended Care Available!
8:00am - 9:00am (Morning)
4:00pm - 6:00pm (Afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
Soccer (morning session)
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
All-Sports (afternoon session)
- Have fun & stay active
- Players grouped by age and ability (soccer)
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
What to Bring:
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Water - enough to last the entire day
- Lunch & Snack
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
Step 1: Register Online
Extended Care registration available online.
*Please note that Online Registration only accepts Discover, VISA or MasterCard
Step 2: Health & Information Form
(Online Submission Only)
If your child does not attend a State of Maryland public or private school,
please complete the Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Immunization Form.
If your child must take medication while they attend camp,
please complete the Medication Administration Authorization Form
and have it signed by your child’s physician prior to the camp start date.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.