The Maryland SoccerPlex & BlackRock Center for the Arts have partnered again to bring you a full-day camp where Sports meets the Arts.
Campers get the chance to spend half the day playing sports, like soccer, dodgeball, kickball, basketball,
flag football and much more; then experience Visual Arts lessons the other half of the day.
Please note, we are continuing to take precautions to ensure that we can provide a safe space for your child(ren) to learn & play during the summer!
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when not engaging in physical activity with the campers.
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks at the end of each activity.
- Campers will be put into groups of no-more than 10 campers (allowing room for 1 counselor and 1-2 counselors in training per group).
- For art, campers will be given their own set-up (6 ft table/camper) so that they are practicing safe social distancing
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a curbside drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|2021 Camp Dates:|
|Week 1||June 21 - 25||
Out of this World (Space Theme)
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2||
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9||Amazing Animals|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16||Let's Beat the Heat (Beach Week)|
Boys & Girls Ages 5-11
9:00am - 12:00pm (Play in the Morning)
12:00pm - 1:00pm (Lunch)
1:00pm - 4:00pm (Create in the Afternoon)
$265 per camper/week
8:00am - 9:00am (Morning)
4:00pm - 6:00pm (Afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for the Full Day, Full Week Option - Click Here
To register for Before or After Care - Click Here
STEP 2: Camper Health and Information Form
We are only accepting online submissions. To access the form click here
The form only needs to be filled out once for the entire 2021 Summer.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
(Online Submission Only) - DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL CAMP
This form must be completed daily to ensure your child is not sick, experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, has not been in contact with anyone who has been/is sick due to COVID-19
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
Campers will not be permitted to attend camp if required forms are not completed.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.