We will be taking ample precautions to keep kids as safe as possible during this camp.
- Parents will be required to do an online daily health check before their child is dropped off in the morning.
- Drop-off and pick-up will take place without parents getting out of their car - we will meet you in front of the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse and walk your child in or out.
- Children will be spaced out at least 6 feet during instruction time
- Masks are required for attendance. Students will only be allowed to take masks off while they are at their individual workstations on Zoom sessions as they will be properly spaced (6ft apart) and during physical activity.
- Our staff workers will periodically clean common areas and all sports equipment will be cleaned before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing breaks will be instituted throughout the day.
Please be aware there will be no extra instruction in this camp. We will be supervising and can help with technical difficulties, however, we are not certified to teach the children. Because of this, if your child has a special program, or requires extra help we will not be able to accept them into camp at this time. If you have questions about if this is the right camp for your child, feel free to give us a call at 301-528-1480!