- Face coverings will be continued to be required for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, while inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse and comfort stations around the complex.
- EXCEPTION: Players, who are fully vaccinated, may remove their facemasks while actively engaged in sports activities.
- The prohibition on teams from outside Maryland, DC, and Virginia has been removed. Teams from all locations may now play in the County.
- Activities inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse will be limited to 2 spectators per player. Spectators regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear masks at all times inside the building.
- All players, coaches, and officials must submit a Health Check form upon entry to the building. All persons entering the building must complete a temperature check from our automated system.
The Maryland SoccerPlex strongly encourages individuals eligible to be vaccinated to get vaccinated. While we understand that the County has loosened restrictions, they have provided authority to individual venues and businesses to establish their own rules. As such, in an effort to maintain a safe playing environment for players, coaches, spectators, and staff, we have chosen to adopt stricter mask and capacity rules than the County at this time. The mask policy and spectator capacity will be routinely evaluated by Fieldhouse staff based on medical recommendations, vaccination rates within the County, State, and region, and effectiveness of existing policies. Individuals who are not feeling well and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should remain home.
Effective June 1st
- Health Check forms and temperature checks will no longer be required.
- All other rules and protocols will remain in effect unless changed via another announcement from the Adventist HealthCare Staff.
Every participant (coaches included) MUST fill out the following form within 12 hours before the activity, every time they are on campus. To access the youth waiver click here and to access the adult waiver click here.
The major points regarding the rentals are facility Use will be by court rentals only. Only full-court rentals will be permitted, half courts will not be available. No drop-ins will be permitted.
- The rental requests must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the requested time and paid in full via credit card before a court assignment will be provided.
- Facility Rental Rules are subject to change at all times due to continually changing restrictions from State and Local governments.
- Courts will be assigned by Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse staff based on the number of rentals and types of activities. Specific court requests will not be accepted or honored.
- Bathrooms will be made available and will be cleaned regularly. All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the bathrooms.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN IN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE FIELDHOUSE - Exception is if you are vaccinated you may take it off while actively playing
- Only approved sports within the County Guidelines for the current reopening phase will be allowed.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed around the fieldhouse and at all restrooms.
- A Mask Relief Area has been created outside on the stadium concourse behind the Café, where individuals may go and remove their masks when needed. Social distancing must be maintained while in the Mask Relief Area. Masks must be worn prior to returning inside the building.
- Rental Agreement forms should be completed and emailed to email@example.com no less than 48 hours in advance. You will receive confirmation and a court assignment no later than 24 hours in advance of your requested date and time.