- Face coverings will be continued to be required for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, while inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse and comfort stations around the complex.
- EXCEPTION: Players, who are fully vaccinated, may remove their facemasks while actively engaged in sports activities.
- The prohibition on teams from outside Maryland, DC, and Virginia has been removed. Teams from all locations may now play in the County.
- Activities inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse will be limited to 2 spectators per player. Spectators regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear masks at all times inside the building.
- All players, coaches, and officials must submit a Health Check form upon entry to the building. All persons entering the building must complete a temperature check from our automated system.
The Maryland SoccerPlex strongly encourages individuals eligible to be vaccinated to get vaccinated. While we understand that the County has loosened restrictions, they have provided authority to individual venues and businesses to establish their own rules. As such, in an effort to maintain a safe playing environment for players, coaches, spectators, and staff, we have chosen to adopt stricter mask and capacity rules than the County at this time. The mask policy and spectator capacity will be routinely evaluated by Fieldhouse staff based on medical recommendations, vaccination rates within the County, State, and region, and effectiveness of existing policies. Individuals who are not feeling well and/or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should remain home.
Effective June 1st
- Health Check forms and temperature checks will no longer be required.
- All other rules and protocols will remain in effect unless changed via another announcement from the Adventist HealthCare Staff.