Every participant (coaches included) MUST fill out the following form within 12 hours before the activity, every time they are on campus. To access the youth waiver click here and to access the adult waiver click here.
The major points regarding the rentals are facility Use will be by court rentals only. Only full-court rentals will be permitted, half courts will not be available. No drop-ins will be permitted.
- The rental requests must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the requested time and paid in full via credit card before a court assignment will be provided.
- Facility Rental Rules are subject to change at all times due to continually changing restrictions from State and Local governments.
- Courts will be assigned by Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse staff based on the number of rentals and types of activities. Specific court requests will not be accepted or honored.
- Bathrooms will be made available and will be cleaned regularly. All guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the bathrooms.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN IN AT ALL TIMES INSIDE THE FIELDHOUSE - Exception is if you are vaccinated you may take it off while actively playing
- Only approved sports within the County Guidelines for the current reopening phase will be allowed.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed around the fieldhouse and at all restrooms.
- A Mask Relief Area has been created outside on the stadium concourse behind the Café, where individuals may go and remove their masks when needed. Social distancing must be maintained while in the Mask Relief Area. Masks must be worn prior to returning inside the building.
- Rental Agreement forms should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours in advance. You will receive confirmation and a court assignment no later than 24 hours in advance of your requested date and time.