Winter Youth Outdoor Soccer League 2021
The Maryland Soccerplex Winter Outdoor League offers your team the chance to play together this winter with highly competitive competition and prices on our outstanding fields!
January 9 - March 7, 2021
SIX (6) games through 8 weeks!
Boys & Girls Divisions
2013 (8U) - 2003 (18U/HS)
- Games will be played Saturdays or Sundays beginning on January 9 or January 10 and will run through the week of March 6 and March 7.
- Teams will play a 6 game season over 8 weeks!
- Game times will be between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. (Request for scheduling consideration can be submitted. We will do our best to fulfill your request)
- All games will be played on the synthetic turf fields at the Maryland SoccerPlex
Registration & Fees:
|2013||8U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2012||9U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2011||10U (7 v 7)||$ 599.00|
|2010||11U (9 v 9)||$ 625.00|
|2009||12U (9 v 9)||$ 625.00|
|2008||13U (11 v 11)||$ 775.00|
|2007||14U (11 v 11)||$ 775.00|
|2006||15U (11 v 11)||$ 825.00|
|2005||16U (11 v 11)||$ 825.00|
|2004||17U (11 v 11)||$ 825.00|
|2003||18U (11 v 11)||$ 825.00|
Online registration only accepts VISA, Mastercard, or Discover. A deposit of $250 is needed to register the team. Full payment must be received before the first game.
Registration Deadline: Friday, December 4
Payment Deadline: Monday, December 7 (no exceptions)
1. Team Roster - Click Here
2. COVID-19 Health Check and Waiver Form - Click Here
3. Proof of Age - all participants will need to submit proof of age (acceptable submittable forms are club player cards, birth certificates and/or passports).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN ITS ENTIRETY:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL COACHES AND PLAYERS:
- The Health Check and Waiver form found at the link above must be completed for EVERY COACH and PLAYER for EVERY game. NO EXCEPTIONS! Any player or coach who has not submitted a form MAY NOT PLAY OR BE ON THE TEAM'S SIDELINE.
- Rosters and proof of age need to be emailed to email@example.com by Monday, January 4, 5:00pm (EST). Teams adding additional players/guest players to the rosters during the season, must submit a new roster and proof age for new players to the league admin by the Thursday prior to the weekend's game in order for them to be approved to play.
Rules of the Game:
- 08U-12U Two twenty-five (25) minute halves. Five (5) minute halftime.
- 13U-14U Two thirty (30) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime.
- 15U-18U Two Thirty-five (35) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime
- All games must start on time.
- 7 vs. 7 (08U-10U) A game may start with a minimum of five (5) players.
- 9 vs. 9 (11U-12U) A game may start with a minimum of seven (7) players.
- 11 v 11 (13U-18U) A game may start with a minimum of seven (7) players.
- If a team does not have enough players to start the game, the clock will start on time. A team must start the game at the scheduled starting time if the minimum number of players is present. If, after 10 minutes, a team does not have enough players to start the game, the game will be cancelled and counted as a forfeit.
08U-12U Team roster is (14) players - maximum roster of (11) players and (1) coach per game.
13U-18U Team roster is (20) players.
Guest Players - Teams may add guest players throughout the season within the respective roster sizes per age group.
Only one spectator per player is permitted to sit in designated areas around the field. ALL SPECTATORS MUST WEAR MASKS.
HOME & AWAY TEAMS:
The home team (first team listed on the schedule) is responsible for providing a size 4 or 5 ball for each league game.
Teams are required to have both a colored and white shirt available at every league game. Home team must change in the event of a color conflict. (It is NOT necessary to have unique numbers on each jersey.
No standings will be kept and no post season awards will be given.