- 08U-12U Two twenty-five (25) minute halves. Five (5) minute halftime.
- 13U-17U Two thirty (30) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime.
- All games must start on time.
- 7 vs. 7 (08U-18U) A game may start with a minimum of five (5) players.
- If a team does not have enough players to start the game, the clock will start on time. A team must start the game at the scheduled starting time if the minimum number of players is present. If, after 10 minutes, a team does not have enough players to start the game, the game will be cancelled and counted as a forfeit.
08U-18U Team roster is (14) players - maximum roster of (11) players and (1) coach per game.
Guest Players - Teams may add guest players throughout the season within the respective roster sizes per age group.
NO SPECTATORS ARE PERMITTED.
HOME & AWAY TEAMS:
The home team (first team listed on the schedule) is responsible for providing a size 4 or 5 ball for each league game.
Teams are required to have both a colored and white shirt available at every league game. Home team must change in the event of a color conflict. (It is NOT necessary to have unique numbers on each jersey.
No standings will be kept and no post season awards will be given.