- 08U-12U Two twenty-five (25) minute halves. Five (5) minute halftime.
- 13U-14U Two thirty (30) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime.
- 15U-18U Two Thirty-five (35) minute halves. Ten (10) minute halftime
- All games must start on time.
- 7 vs. 7 (08U-10U) A game may start with a minimum of five (5) players.
- 9 vs. 9 (11U-12U) A game may start with a minimum of seven (7) players.
- 11 v 11 (13U-18U) A game may start with a minimum of seven (7) players.
- If a team does not have enough players to start the game, the clock will start on time. A team must start the game at the scheduled starting time if the minimum number of players is present. If, after 10 minutes, a team does not have enough players to start the game, the game will be cancelled and counted as a forfeit.
08U-12U Team roster is (14) players - maximum roster of (11) players and (1) coach per game.
13U-18U Team roster is (20) players.
Guest Players - Teams may add guest players throughout the season within the respective roster sizes per age group.
Only one spectator per player is permitted to sit in designated areas around the field. ALL SPECTATORS MUST WEAR MASKS.
HOME & AWAY TEAMS:
The home team (first team listed on the schedule) is responsible for providing a size 4 or 5 ball for each league game.
Teams are required to have both a colored and white shirt available at every league game. Home team must change in the event of a color conflict. (It is NOT necessary to have unique numbers on each jersey.
No standings will be kept and no post season awards will be given.